Now is the time of year to sign up for our Core Curriculum sequence, a progression from the Foundations in Family Therapy course to the Live Clinical Supervision course to the Clinical Externship in Family Therapy program.
Save the Date
Mark your calendars for the annual Moving Families Forward Gala on Monday, October 21.
Don't miss out on "Short Conversations," an online video series treating viewers to ideas for living from the world renowned Ackerman faculty.
Watch Videos Now....
Enter your email address and receive updates from the Institute.
Families and Health
- Families and Health - Overview
- Families and Health - Rusty Magee Clinic
- Families and Health - Partnerships
- Families and Health - Training
- Families and Health - Staff
We offer a variety of education and training experiences for family therapists wanting to learn specialized work with families dealing with medical illness as well as training for health professionals, including physicians, nurses and social workers, who want to learn a family systems approach to medical illness. Such training includes:
- a one semester weekly course
- workshops at the Ackerman Institute
- on-site training at agencies and hospitals in the tri-state area
Learn more about Ackerman
Institute in this short video...