The Ackerman Institute for the Family’s Response to COVID-19
Dear Ackerman Community,
In response to the unfolding COVID-19 healthcare crisis, the Ackerman Institute has decided to suspend on-site training and clinical services until further notice. This has been a challenging decision and we have been working diligently to implement a plan to safeguard health, while maintaining our training programs and clinical services.
- As of Friday, March 13th, the Ackerman Institute’s family therapy services have transitioned to teletherapy. Our clinicians will continue to provide the highest standard of care via the telephone and online tools.
- Ackerman’s administrative offices are closed and we are operating remotely.
- Core Curriculum trainings have moved to a virtual learning model. Supervisors and trainees are using video conferencing and other online tools to continue their family therapy training.
- Ackerman workshops have implemented a revised cancellation policy. For updates about rescheduled workshops and to remain in touch, subscribe to our mailing list.
- For the most up-to-date information, refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
We stand in solidarity with our community and the families around the globe who have been impacted by this crisis. We wish you and your family good health.